Private Classes-Team Building Classes
Private Classes-Team Building, Birthdays, Wedding/Baby Showers, family reunions
Our kitchen is a large licensed space designed as a teaching kitchen with an area dedicated for dining, thus our motto;
“You come, you cook and you eat!”
All our classes are hands on suitable for all levels of cooks; you and your guests do the cooking with professional guidance and demonstrations
Private cooking events and classes are priced between $85-$125* per person depending on the type of class and menu.
Fee includes Chef instructed class, recipe planning, recipes, private kitchen rental, staff, equipment and food/supplies and non-alcoholic beverages. 15% gratuity is added to staffed events
Three Different kinds of classes
- Team building /Event/Birthday or Private Cooking Party- Typically $110 per student. You and your guests divide up in to groups to prepare the planned menu with chef accompaniment and have it served to you by wait staff. Appetizers are available while cooking. Tables are set with linen and china, the kitchen becomes a private restaurant. The kitchen is yours for four hours. Additional hours are billed at $50/hr, 15% gratuity is added to staffed events
- Competition Class- Typically $125.00 per student* the class becomes a competition; guests are divided into groups and create/improvise dishes (with chef help) the dishes are judged by the groups through blind taste tests as well as the kitchen staff to determine the “winners”; minimum ten participants. Tables are set with linen and china, the kitchen becomes a private restaurant. The kitchen is yours for four hours. Additional hours are billed at $50/h 15% gratuity is added to staffed events
- -Great American Baking Competition Class $125.00 Per person-the class becomes a baking competition; guests are divided into groups and create/improvise a baking recipe (with chef help) based on techniques demonstrated at the beginning of class. Finished products are judged by blind taste test by kitchen staff to determine the “winners”; minimum 10 participants. Tables are set with linen and china, the kitchen becomes a private restaurant with a prepared catered meal, topped by desserts made by students. Four hour kitchen rental is included. Kitchen is billed at $50/hour after 4 hours 15% gratuity is added to staffed events
- Private Cooking Classes are priced at $85/person. Structured similarly to above events but the service portion is reduced. No pre-made appetizers are included. Students serve themselves and clean up, no professional servers are employed. Kitchen equipment is used. Classes are 3 hours, additional hours are billed at $50/hr
Bring your own wine/alcohol (no corkage fee) pairings available with menu, bartenders available
The kitchen is large and can accommodate 30 for a cooking class and seat 50 for a meal
Minimum number for a cooking class is 8 guests.
To book the kitchen
Please call or email to check for availability and discuss menu options.
* Class fees are subject to size of class and chosen menu, prices represents average